How do I share someone's post from feed to my Instagram story?
To share someone's post from Feed to your story:
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story > Done.
Keep in mind that when you share someone's post to your story, anyone who views it can see who originally posted it and can view the original account.
If you have a public account, you can turn off the ability for others to re-share your posts:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Privacy > Story.
- Tap next to Allow Resharing to Stories.