Find Instagrammers to Follow
- Go to your profile and tap on Android or on iPhone in the top right
- Tap Find Friends on Android or Find & Invite Friends on iPhone
- Choose whether you want to find friends from Facebook or from your contact list
- Tap Follow next to people whose photos you want to see in your stream
You can also tap Explore at the bottom of your app to see some of the most interesting recent photos and videos from the Instagram community. Use the search bar at the top of Explore to find your friends by their name or username, or search Instagram tags to find people sharing posts you're interested in.
For example, if you like to knit, you may want to connect with other knitters by searching for the tag "knitting" and browsing the knitting posts people have shared.
- Go to your profile and tap (Android) or (iPhone) in the upper-right corner
- Tap Find Friends (Android) or Find & Invite Friends (iPhone)
- Tap Suggested Users
- Tap Follow next to people whose photos and videos you want to see in your feed
- A suggested user posts beautiful, original content and brings a unique perspective to Instagram.
- Instagram is a photo and video-sharing community. In promoting suggested users, Instagram seeks to highlight members of the community with exemplary content and conduct in line with our Community Guidelines.
- Instagram is always looking for new and exciting content to surface. To present new users with a curated set of talented Instagrammers, we continually review, add and remove users from the list.
- Instagram is a powerful tool for brands and businesses. We welcome collaborations between brands and users, but do not include users on the list whose posts could cause confusion over Instagram’s involvement in paid partnerships or brand endorsements.
- Suggested users act as community ambassadors, and help cultivate the larger Instagram community.