Create a Location PageFor a photo to appear on a location page in Instagram, it needs to be tagged with that location in the Geotag field you see just before uploading your photo. All locations that appear in search results on the Location screen are provided by Foursquare's location database. Sometimes a place may not be listed here, but you can add it to Foursquare's database (and Instagram) by following these steps:
- Download and sign up for Foursquare from the App Store or on Google Play.
- Go to the Check-in tab and search for the name of the place you want to add
- Tap the "Add this place" option
- Once you've added the place to the Foursquare database, you should be able to search for it on the Location screen in Instagram and select it to tag your photo with the place you've created
- Upload your photo, then tap on the place name (in blue text) that appears above your photo to see the location page you've created, where your photo and all photos tagged with this location in the future will appear