How do I get a link (URL) to a photo or video?
You can get a link to a publicly shared photo or video by going to the post in the app and tapping "..." beneath it. From the menu that appears, select Copy Share URL.
If the option to get a link to a photo or video isn't available to you in the app, you can also get a link to the post by viewing it on the web:
- Every Instagram account has a username, which you can find when visiting that profile on the web or within the mobile app
- Once you know the username of the account in which the content is located, open a web browser and go to http://instagram.com/username
- For example, if the username is "johnappleseed" go to http://instagram.com/johnappleseed
- Click on the post(s) you wish to report
- For each post, copy the URL (located at the top of the browser) and paste it into your report