App freezes when processing.
If you're using Instagram and you get stuck on processing, please try force quitting the app.
Apple iOS devicesOn iOS devices, you can force quit by following these steps:
- Exit the app by pressing the Home button on your phone. (The Home button is the physical button at the bottom of your phone with the white square on it.)
- Double click the Home button and a tray will pop up.
- Find the Instagram icon. Press and hold the icon for 5 seconds until the icon starts to shake.
- Press the red minus button that pops up on our icon. This will force quit the app, and you should be able to log in normally after that.
AndroidOn Android devices, you can force quit by following these steps:
- Exit Instagram
- Open the Settings application on your device
- Tap Applications > Manage applications > Instagram > Force Stop