Tilt Shift Tips
- Take a photo or choose a photo saved on your device.
- Select the drop icon from the menu bar.
- Choose linear ( – ) or radial ( o ) tilt shift.
- Drag or tap the double lines (linear) or circle (radial) to the desired section of the photo. Anything you see in the translucent white will then become blurred once you remove your finger from the screen.
- To remove the tilt shift effect simply navigate to the drop icon and select the X.
NOTE: On Apple iOS devices, tilt-shift was included as of V1.14 and works on devices running iOS 4.2.1 or later. On Android devices, tilt-shift was included as of V1.1.0 and works on selective supported devices.