Your profile is the hub for all of your photos, videos and settings on Instagram. Here, you can view all of the pictures you've shared, the people you're following and who's following you. You can also browse your Photo Map.
To edit your bio:
- Tap the Profile tab.
- Tap "Edit Your Profile" at the top right of your screen.
- Enter your text in the Bio section and tap "Submit".
- Go to your profile by tapping
- Tap Edit Your Profile
- Type in your new name, username, website or bio
- Tap Done (iPhone), Save (Android) or the check mark (Windows Phone)
To change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile by tapping in the bottom-right of the app
- Tap your profile picture. If you don't have a profile picture, tap the blank circle next to your name.
- Pick where you'd like to import your picture from (ex: your phone, Twitter, Facebook and so on)
Right now, you can only add or change a profile picture from the Instagram app, and not when viewing Instagram on the web.